Wednesday, July 15, 2009

luck perhaps

Well, the second I stepped out of the house it stopped raining. Which I suppose was a good thing, except that I kind of wanted to get my feet wet and take some pictures in the rain. And use my 5 lira clear plastic umbrella that I love. I also forgot that the museum I wanted to visit was closed on Wednesdays, so I ended up walking around Istiklal to see what I could see, hoping for at least some drizzle. I didn't get what I had wanted, but it ended up being quite a beautiful day.

2 comments:

redrock said...

Post those SF sketches soon so that I can follow the bread crumbs! I will be in your SF the first week of August and then in Istanbul the first week of September. Thanks for the great photographic and sketch tour; it has helped me to prepare my travel plans.

szaza said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying the blog, thank you Charlie.
I'll be sure to post them as soon as I do them!